A quick post this morning before I dive into a busy day.
Here’s a list of things I’m happy about:
- We bought tickets to see John Wick: Chapter 2 on opening weekend.
- Warren Ellis has written the first season of Castlevania for Netflix.
- I finally ordered my “wedding dress”, it is ridiculous, and old women are going to be so confused.
- Marketing efforts on Twitter are starting to show results, which I’ll blog about some time in March.
- We finally starting watching West World and it’s amazing.
And now I’m off into a day of word counts, client meetings, and a sick fiancee staying home from work.